Ads 468x60px

Sunday, May 10, 2009


I finally got it! It's part of "me being me" and I absolutely love it. I know tattoos aren't for everyone, or approved by everyone, but I have to say that I think I was as smart as I could be by waiting a year to get it. I wanted the same thing in the same place for a year and would draw it on there all the time. As such, I didn't have (and still haven't) any remorse or regret. Anyway, I love it!! (Did I say that already??) Also, I like the opportunity to tell people that the reason I chose "Authentic" is because it's the theme for my life that I can see as I look back on the last several years. A reminder to be true to myself, what I believe, and to not be fake.

Rock on.

1 comments:

Vince Ellwood said...

You are my authentic, lovely, talented, beautiful daughter and I am so proud to be your father! I love you so much! Dad

Post a Comment