Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Acts 28:10, New Living Translation

As a result we were showered with honors, and when the time came to sail, people supplied us with everything we would need for the trip.

Paul and 276 people were just shipwrecked onto an island, then Paul was bitten by a snake, now he has healed all the sick people on an island. Paul knew that it was in God's plan for him to go speak before Cesar and he wasn't going to let fear or circumstances prevent him from being obedient. Wherever Paul was he served. Even though Paul probably wondered how all of the events he'd gone through were ever going to end with him in Rome, he simply kept following this crazy path. His lack of nagging God and pure ease/flexibility of "going with the flow" should be my example. I get fussy if I feel like life isn't going anywhere and I'm not doing the right thing to be getting to the next best thing. What I should do, is work more at having the heavenly mindset of appreciating every moment, using every movement and breath to show love, and to seek God regardless of where I am or who I'm with. Praise Jesus, He speaks in the loudness and the silence and if we don't sing His praise or work toward His mission - the rocks will cry out! Creation and humans alike are groaning to know more of God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment