Ads 468x60px

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Next!

I just realize that this was the last of the book of Acts. I enjoyed what I learned and read, but I'm excited to move on to something else. Reading through one book verse by verse, chapter by chapter, is easy enough. This time I think I'm going to do a study on a topic, and then search for passages and verses from that topic.

This is difficult though. How deep do I want to go? Should I keep it basic or get specific? What subject has the Lord been laying on my heart that I want to know more about?

I'm going to study Jesus and love. That's what the bible is about. So really, that's what the results of my thoughts will be for each passage. But I love love. I really want to take a closer look at Jesus' time on earth so I'll study Jesus' mortality and years as a part of our world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment