Ads 468x60px

Monday, August 31, 2009

Slow month? Not exactly!

Glancing at my blog for the month of August I feel like it was a slow month as far as the number of my posts. But in reality, it was far from a slow month! Spiritually, August had its ups and downs. But overall, I feel like the reason I blogged so little was because I was learning so much. I couldn't narrow down my thoughts to one comprehensible post!!

I've been thoroughly enjoying "The Hole in our Gospel" and wish I could copy and paste everything I read.

Honestly, I'm still trying to find out what this blog means to me and what I'm supposed to do with it. Sometimes I get insecure about it. It's "authentic," yes. But I'm now subscribed to 19 blogs and follow 98 people on Twitter, most of whom are excellent Christian writers, speakers, artists, and authors. Its intimidating because I sometimes envy the ease with which it seems other people can write and communicate so effectively what they want to.

Anyway, my own insecurities won't keep me from growing spiritually. :-) I just have the desire to develop my writing and see what happens. I may not become a published author but I want to do my best to tell others about the Good News I know that changes my life each day.

1 comments:

Kim6978 said...

Hey Katie, I read many other blogs as well but I read yours FIRST because it really is authentic and speaks to my heart instead of just my head. If you are not writing with ease.... it certainly does not show. Thank you for sharing your insights and those you gleen from others! Blessings my friend!

Post a Comment