Ads 468x60px

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Proverbs 12:25, NLT

Worry weighs a person down;
an encouraging word cheers a person up.

Obviously the current theme of my blog is encouragement and verses that relate to it. I never really thought of myself as a worrier but life of late has revealed my worrisome side. Thankfully my worry isn't where my next meal comes from or where I'll sleep each night. But worry still does tend to reflect in my eyes and my attitude. This proverb is accurate that an encouraging word can cheer a person up. I'm always eager to have someone give me a cheerful word (I wish it happened more often!) and make the day seem brighter. I also like being the deliverer of that encouraging word that cheers someone up!

This blog seems kinda pointless and meaningless tonight but I'm trying hard to blog every night. It's been a couple months since my blogging was regular and I miss it. Thanks for bearing with me through the slower nights when my brain is tired!

1 comments:

Vince Ellwood said...

Don't worry. Be happy (in the Lord!). Love you!

Post a Comment