Ads 468x60px

Monday, January 9, 2012

Gray Hair


I just was looking at my gray hair in the bathroom mirror.  GRAY HAIR.  I wanted to shake my fists and say “WHY?!? I'm too young for this!"  Am I right?

But then I got to thinking and reflecting on the reasons why my hair suddenly can't handle holding onto my normal brown color.  That's when it hit me: six months ago I rode my bicycle on the streets of Manhattan, four months ago I traveled out of the country and swam with stingrays, two months ago I started a new job, and one month ago I moved in to a new place (after spending four months of living out of a suitcase and sleeping on friends' couches)…oh yeah, that would be why I have gray hair.  

So if the cost of living life the way I do is gray hair... it is totally worth it. 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment