Ads 468x60px

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Acts 16:7, NIV

When they came to the border of Mysia, they tried to enter Bithynia, but the Spirit of Jesus would not allow them to.

What did this look or sound like? I wonder how exactly they knew that they were not allowed to enter that area. If it's anything like my life has been, it's not always incredibly noticeable when God's Spirit speaks to or leads me. Most of the time it's only in hindsight that I realize it wasn't a decision I made or an idea I created myself but rather it was made clear or given to me by God's Spirit.

I want to be more in-tune to the Spirit so that it's not only hindsight that reminds me of the relevance and power of the Spirit. To reach this goal, I'm going to do my best to participate in an active conversation with God every day. I will ask God to make His path clear to me within my Spirit so that my steps are never far from where He wants me to go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment