Ads 468x60px

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have...

I'm working towards this freedom of the stresses of money; however, it's a difficult task for me and I'm having to teach myself some very touch lessons along the way. At the same time, I really hate money and I hate that I give it so much time and thought. I'm tempted more and more frequently to sell all of my stuff and give away more money and live more simply. "Live simply so others may simply live." By de-complicating my life I will be hear less noise and be more available to hear God.

2 comments:

Vince Ellwood said...

It doesn't have to be all or nothing, sweetie. Just take steps right where you are now. God knows your heart. It's not always wise to feel like the only solution to the restlessness of your heart is to make some huge, radical change. Small steps work, too. Love you!

Grace said...

I hear you on this one, honey. Too bad that it takes so much money just to live...or does it???

Post a Comment