Ads 468x60px

Friday, May 15, 2009

Zephaniah 3:17, New Living Translation

"For the Lord your God is living among you.
He is a mighty savior.
He will take delight in you with gladness.
With his love, he will calm all your fears.
He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.”

I remember the first time a friend in college showed me this verse. I don't know why I hadn't seen it before, or why they hadn't stood out to me if I had seen them before. But I find they comfort me in the times when I feel alone or unwanted. Tonight isn't one of those times, but the people I know if my life who are going through this time -- this verse is for you tonight. Affirm this truth in your mind, claim these words as your comfort. Don't let doubt rattle you because God is your warrior. Say it again and again until your heart believes. There is cause to rejoice.

1 comments:

Vince Ellwood said...

Once again, great words, Katie! Keep writing!

Post a Comment