Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Psalm 73:28

But I'm in the very presence of God
oh, how refreshing it is!
I've made Lord God my home.
God, I'm telling the world what you do!

Some of the verses I've been reading lately have dealt with darkness and light. I keep thinking about it during the day. Even Sundays at church we sing the song "Be Near" almost every week. The words that haunt me also deal with dark and light:

For dark is light to You, depths are height to You, far is near, but Lord, I need to hear from You. Be near, oh God - be near, oh God of us Your nearness is to us our good!

I'm not sure why I can't get the spiritual concept of light and darkness off my heart. But I'll keep you posted on anything that comes up that helps me understand why.

0 comments:

Post a Comment