Ads 468x60px

Thursday, October 8, 2009

I miss you

Dear Blog,

I miss writing each night. I don't know why I've been away. Although, come to think of it...I began a new job, my not-so-small group multiplied into three, I have traveled, begun a small freelance writing job, and read two books. Oh.

Nevertheless, when I don't write to you, dear Blog, I'm also not spending the time in the Word that I want to be. As such, I'm not only suffering mentally from not processing all my thoughts - but I'm also suffering spiritually. And my spiritual health is important. Perhapys I shall begin staying at work a few minutes past my shift each day. Just long enough so I can compose a blog for the day.

Wait for me, my friend. I'm on my way back to you!

Katie.

1 comments:

Vince Ellwood said...

We miss your writing each day, too! I hope you'll come back to doing this more often than the last week or so. Love you!

Post a Comment