Ads 468x60px

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hebrews 7:25, NLT

Therefore He is able, once and forever, to save those who come to God through Him. He lives forever to intercede with God on their behalf.

I have never had to walk to my school or walk to my job.
I've never been deprived of dignity on a daily basis.
I have never been considered low-caste.
I have never felt true hunger.
I've never been without a bed to sleep in.
I have never lived in a crammed shack.
I've never really known hopelessness.

Can a few Westerners going to the neighborhoods in and around New Delhi really make a difference? Can our hands washing their feet really restore hope in a broken society, fully of bondage? I believe the answer is yes because - although I have never - HE IS ABLE.

2 comments:

Vince Ellwood said...

He is able! And, you are His and He will use you in a mighty way. I will be praying for you! Love you, sweetie!

Gail said...

Love this post, Katie. I know it's about a month and a half later....but after hearing your reaction to India when you came back and your heart for those people...it's no doubt that you were used by Him in a big way. Thank you for the encouragement and for making me think...

I am truly blessed.

Hugs,

Gail

Post a Comment