Ads 468x60px

Monday, September 7, 2009

Footwashing India

Since the summer is officially over (hello labor day, goodbye white pants and shoes!), and now the countdown has begun for my November 19 departure for India. 73 days!

If you'll remember from my June 2 post, God just dropped this opportunity into my lap from the sky. Also, instead of doing the usual of sending out fundraising letters, I'm praying for the funds and letting the Lord provide. So far, people have responded and blessed me beyond my imagination by providing $1700 of my needed $2500! I'm so encouraged and humbled by the prayer and financial support I'm receiving.

If you're interested in knowing more about the trip, here is a promotional video: Footwashing India

I am honored to be a part of this upcoming trip to India. Thanks for your help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment