Ads 468x60px

Friday, October 23, 2009

If my life were a book

In the few moments of quiet that I've had in the last couple weeks, I find myself coming up with chapter titles to the book of my life. It might seem silly, but I literally drive from one thing to the next and think to myself: "When I write my memoir, this chapter will be called ____." I amuse myself too much sometimes. Anyway -

Maybe one day I will have the time to add words underneath these titles. But in the meantime, here are a few for your entertainment:

Cooking for One
Red-faced and Running
Cubicle Blues
Left Behind
Don't Tell Me: To Say No
Don't Tell Me: That I Can't Do It
Don't Tell Me: You Understand
Don't Tell Me: To Wait
Don't Tell Me: Anything
God is Annoying Me
I've Got Peace Like a Volcano
I wish I was an Ostrich
Pride is Here, just waiting for the Fall
It's all Eve's Fault
Unread Books
Just Me and .
Star of the Freak Show
Rock and Roller Coasters

0 comments:

Post a Comment